10 Rounds is the 2nd solo Beachbody program from Joel Freeman (creator of LIIFT4, co-creator of Core de Force). And this new program combines elements from both of these programs. Weight lifting + fight-style workouts — except this time, instead of MMA-style like we saw in Core de Force, the 10 Rounds workouts are boxing-style!
But don’t worry. You don’t need ANY boxing equipment for this program… no punching bags, no speedbag, no boxing gloves. Because the type of boxing in this workout is called: shadowboxing.
What exactly is shadowboxing? It’s just like you'll see in the video below — shadowboxing is basically boxing with an invisible opponent! During the boxing workouts you need ZERO equipment!
Oh, and ladies, this guy will be your trainer... 😉
10 Rounds Program Basics:
- Trainer: Joel Freeman
- Intensity: Intermediate
- Program Length: 6 weeks
- Commitment Time: 30-40 minutes, 5 days/week
- Equipment Needed: light, medium & heavy weights, resistance loops
- Best For: Losing weight, gaining lean muscle, improving endurance
- Release Date: March 16th, 2020 (more details below!)
10 Rounds Program FAQ
How long are the workouts?
This 6 weeks workout plan, only required 5 workouts each week and each workout is only 30-50 minutes, which makes it a great program for anyone with a busy schedule.
- 5 workouts/week
- 6 weeks long
- 30-40 minutes each
- Choose your own rest days
But here’s one of the best parts...
Y.O.U. get to choose your rest days!
There’s a calendar to follow, with 5 workouts to be completed each week, but it doesn’t matter where you stick your rest days as long as you do all 5 workouts in order each week!
What are the 10 Rounds workouts like?
The workouts are split into 2 types of training days: boxing or weight lifting.
- 3 boxing days
- 1 upper body weight lifting day
- 1 lower body weight lifting day
There will be 3 boxing days...
These 45-minute workouts will focus on combinations of fundamental punches, defensive moves, and footwork along with conditioning drills. The punches and defensive will challenge your core and tone your muscles, while the footwork will increase your heart rate, build endurance, and get the calories burning!
And you’ll have 2 weight lifting days…
Each week will have 2 30-minute weight training days. One focused on the upper body, where you’ll be strengthening your chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. The second focuses on the lower body to build a strong, solid foundation.
What equipment is required for 10 Rounds?
As I mentioned above, you will not need any special boxing equipment, that means, no gloves and no bags! So, what will you need?
- Light, medium, and heavy weight
- Resistance loops
As with most of our programs, the exact size weights you choose to use are totally up to you and depend on your current strength. Not certain where to start? Shoot me a message!
What kind of results can you expect?
Take a peek at some of these 10 Rounds Results from the Coach Test Group:
Who is 10 Rounds the perfect fit for?
The program is an intermediate level workout, but I definitely believe that even those of you just starting your fitness journey will still enjoy this one! Just make sure you watch the Boxing Basics introductory video before jumping in.
Plus, one great aspect of 10 Rounds is that it’s a low-impact workout, so if you have any knee problems or just hate jumping around, this is a great option for you!
- If you’re looking to burn major calories with a low-impact workout…
- If you’re trying to lose weight...
- If you love the idea of letting out all your stress & aggression during your workouts…
- If you want to lean out your body and build a super-strong core...
Then 10 Rounds is going to be a perfect fit for you!
So, when will you be able to get in on this workout?!
The launch of this program is rolling out in a few different phases…
- March 16th: VIP Access deals open up to Coaches (Not a Coach? You can sign up for FREE with your purchase and get instant access to the program materials!)
- April 6th: VIP Access deals open to ALL customers — you don’t need to be a Coach or even a current Beachbody customer to get in on these program packages with killer savings!
Want more details? Interesting in joining my personal upcoming 10 Rounds Test Group?! Fill out the form below and I’ll reach out to you!