I have to be honest — when I first heard about 6 Weeks of The Work, I was a little bit skeptical. Would people actually be excited about this? Is it going to be too difficult for most of my customers? It’s so outside of the typical Beachbody realm!
And then I shared a preview video on my Instagram (the same one you’ll see below), and a shocking thing happened — I started getting messages. People wanted in on it! And I’m so f*cking proud of everyone who’s up for this challenge!
Because it definitely WILL be a challenge. But a challenge that’s going to be worth it in the end. So, let’s talk about it.
6 Weeks of THE WORK Program Basics:
- Trainer: Amoila Cesar
- Intensity: Advanced (like, seriously advanced!)
- Program Length: 6 weeks, 36 unique workouts
- Commitment Time: 45 minutes, 6 days/week
- Equipment Needed: light, medium & heavy weights, sliders, loops
- Best For: Muscle building & agility
- Release Date: Available NOW
What is 6 Weeks of THE WORK?
Let’s start by saying 6 Weeks of THE WORK is absolutely NOT for everyone. Most of Beachbody’s programs are designed with modifications to allow the workouts to be accessible to all fitness levels — but that is not the case this time around.
There’s even a FIT TEST designed to take before beginning the program to determine whether you’re ready.
That being said, don’t be afraid to give it a try — you just might be stronger than you think! What’s the worst that can happen? If you don’t meet the requirements in the Fit Test jump into another program and come back later to test your fitness again!
Where can you find the Fit Test?
Eventually, the Fit Test is available for free on Beachbody On Demand in your Member Library. But you can also simply click the button below to download the Fit Test PDF!
Now, let’s get down to those burning questions…
6 Weeks of THE WORK FAQ
Who is Amolia Cesar?
Ah yes. Our newest trainer! Amolia has been an athlete & celebrity trainer for years, and he’s an NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and NCCPT (National Council for Certified Personal Trainers) certified personal trainer. Plus, he’s a sports performance and fitness nutrition specialist (ACE) and a weight-management specialist (NCCPT).
So, basically, he knows his shit.
But what sets him apart is his minor in psychology, which allows him to understand how to motivate people and push them to work harder!
If you watched the preview above, you’ve probably noticed his training style is a no-nonsense approach — with a few F-Bombs thrown in.
If that’s not your style, no worries, there are Clean & Explicit versions of the workouts.
What is the 6 Weeks of THE WORK Meal Plan?
Through 6 Weeks of The Work you’ll have the option to follow either the Ultimate Portion Fix Plan or 2B Mindset Program. If either of those aren't your cup of tea, there will also be a Beachbody Guide to Nutrition available with your program materials.
What equipment is required?
If you've completed some of our other program in the past, you probably already have everything you need! Here's what you'll need:
- 3 Sets of Weights (Light/Medium/Heavy)
- Resistance Loops
A chin-up bar is also recommended, but there will be modifications to do the exercises without if you don't have one.
It's also smart to have a fitness or yoga mat for added comfort during certain floor exercises.
What will the workouts be like?
You mean aside from challenging? We don’t have a full list of the workouts just yet, but the focus is on functional fitness — compound lifts, agility moves, and mobility exercises designed to build strength and prepare you for real-life.
I love what he said about this: “Some people just have ‘show muscles, they look good, but they can’t move well. With this program, you’re going to have both. You’ll be able to sprint down the yard to chase your dog or your daughter. You’ll be able to carry all the groceries inside without making multiple trips…”
These are the workouts you'll see throughout the program:
- Push: Strength workout focusing pulling exercise that target the front of your body including chest, triceps, and quads
- Legs: You'll use weights & agility moves to build strength & power in your legs along with gorgeous definition
- Endurance & Agility: A fat-burning workout that will get your heart pumping and muscles working
- Pull: Using pulling exercises that target the back of your body including biceps, hamstrings, and of course, the back
- Full Body Tempo: A total-body workout that using slow, controlled movements and time-under-tension to build insane muscle
- Isometrics: A low-impact workout utilizing static holds and more time-under-tension exercises to activate every muscle in your body
- Strength & Power: A hybrid workout incorporating both strength training and plyometric exercises
- Cardio & Core: You'll see agility drills, more plyometric moves, and plenty of core exercises to help burn fat & get killer abs
- The Crucible: The ultimate test of physical and mental strength
- Range & Repair: Recovery & mobility plans to help your body recover and increase flexibility in your entire body
When does the program release?
6 Weeks of THE WORK is available for purchase NOW. As soon as you purchase digital access it will show up in your Beachbody On Demand Library.
There are many purchase options available, so make sure you shoot me a message first (or fill out the form below), and I can help make sure you get started with the right one!
Join A Challenge Group
Are you ready for this program?! Coming up, I'll be starting this program for the VERY FIRST TIME, and I want to invite YOU to join me. If you're in a "fitness funk." If you're ready for a new challenge. Or if you'd simply love to be a part of a fun motivating environment that will keep you on track with your goals. Then this is for you!
All you have to do is take the Fit Test above, then fill out the quick form below and I'll get back to you ASAP!
So, what do you say? Are you in?!